Bow gate seat dimensions; 2012 2275 GCW

jsklmc

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a seat that would function as the bow gate seat on my 2012 2275 GCW. Does anyone have the dimensions of the Bennington seat? I have the part number (904196 - Java) that I need, but the Bennington seat is 2 months out if ordered.

If anyone knows of a seat for sale, let me know as I would be interested as well. I would like to find one that is available now, or an aftermarket seat that would work well in that space (size and base color).

Thanks!

I just picked up my bow seat last week. I have a stern radius layout. It fits perfectly in my bow or stern, looks like it’s built in and a seamless fit. It would even work on the port side, but that would cover the side door a bit and you could still have room for a cooler. I could measure it if you want in the morning, but it fits very snug in bow or stern. Extra storage under the seat is also nice.

Thanks for the details. Maybe it is best for me to order specifically for my model instead of trying to retrofit another seat. That way it may fit in the space better. Thanks

We actually use our seat on the port gate side, not at the bow. I could measure mine, which might be very similar to what you would see in a 2012 2275GCW. It won't be until the weekend, though.

Bear in mind, purchase after the fact is kind of a crap shoot for fit. I remember reading somewhere they recommend purchasing at time of build to get good fit, so I wouldn’t count on a perfect fit now.

Bear in mind, purchase after the fact is kind of a crap shoot for fit. I remember reading somewhere they recommend purchasing at time of build to get good fit, so I wouldn’t count on a perfect fit now.
Or color match . Fade, especially if not covered

Last edited:
Great points! Not sure that it is worth the chance that I will be taking. They are pretty pricey to order after, especially when you add shipping... Thanks

I am looking to purchase a seat that would function as the bow gate seat on my 2012 2275 GCW. Does anyone have the dimensions of the Bennington seat? I have the part number (904196 - Java) that I need, but the Bennington seat is 2 months out if ordered.

If anyone knows of a seat for sale, let me know as I would be interested as well. I would like to find one that is available now, or an aftermarket seat that would work well in that space (size and base color).

Thanks!

Hi JSKLMC,
I understand this is a one month old post. But if you are still looking for dimensions, or a seat for that matter, I have one I don't use.

I own a 2012 2575 RCW.

Here are the details:
28" tall (measured from the rear side of the seat , floor to top of back rest),
27.25" (front edge of the seat cushion to the backside of the back rest),
23.50" (floor base measured right to left),
23.25" (floor base measured front to back)
16.75" (top of the seat cushion to the floor).

I hope this helps..

Attachments

• bow seat.jpg
    bow seat.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 25
  • bow seat 2.jpg
    bow seat 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 24
Now I just need to find the separate message! lol...
Navigating this forum is a challenge...

Now I just need to find the separate message! lol...
Navigating this forum is a challenge...
Top of page where it says "inbox".

Top of page where it says "inbox".
Thank you for the help, cwag911.
Unfortunately there is no new messages in my Inbox which made me think the reply
may have went somewhere else. Or the reply may not have been posted or sent..
I think the more I use the site the better I'll get..lol

hds9995 -- You offered this to me in the for sale thread in Dock Talk and I sent you a private message at 3:21 today. I'd like to buy it from you. Please look for my message or reply here and I'll give you my phone number.

Back