Build Sheet Option Question?

Tozyp

Reaction score
Here are 2 options listed on my build sheet for my 2013' 2250 GSR w/ 150 Yamaha. Due to arrive in about 3 weeks ...... (I never picked them but they show up on the build sheet order. My thought was that the Dealer may have added them for a reason?)

Item No.

920117 Power Dist Center RL/GL/RFS

904253 Battery Switch ON/OFF

I was just wondering what purpose either of these options would serve or why I would need them?

The Photo is my exact Interior color scheme. Except, I deleted the table.

Ivory soft touch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Tozyp! You will find lots of good info here.

While i am not up to speed with all the latest options, i'll take a stab at answering your questions.

The power dist. center would be for adding accessories, such as a depth/fish finder, additional sound and lighting equipment, etc.

The battery switch so you can shut off power to the entire boat while not in use for extended periods, that way it doesn't drain the battery.

I am sure others will chime in if they have these options and let you know more about there specifics.

Meanwhile, browse the forum, you'll probably find answers to questions you didn't even know you had! And be sure to get some pics on here when your new toon arrives!

Is that the platinum matrix carpet? I like it and it's what I ordered too. When I asked about the power dist center, I was told by my dealer that it was necessary for the power steering. It wasn't listed as an extrs cost so why not. The battery on/off seems standard and can't hurt right? Nice boat and welcome!

Ok good, I did order the power steering and the fish finder option. So that makes sense.

The carpet I ordered was the Mocha Matrix, I think that is the color shown in the photo. The Platinum is a bit lighter in color.

Thanks for all your Help! Tom

Did you get dual batteries or just single? Others are right it's because of the power steering. If you go to the build a boat section and just scroll down to power steering and check it off, you will notice it adds the power distribution panel. Here is a pic of it.

Bennington old and new 4-12 102.jpg

Hi Derrick,

I ordered just the single battery. Great picture, Thanks for posting it!

Tom

No problem, not even sure whose it is!! I just had it on my tablet. Maybe it was Gerry's originally before he had the duals put in, not sure, just saw it sitting in my photos! Hehe

No problem, not even sure whose it is!! I just had it on my tablet. Maybe it was Gerry's originally before he had the duals put in, not sure, just saw it sitting in my photos! Hehe
Yes Derrick, forgot about that pic. Check my gallery for the later pic when I installed the charger. ( P.S. Derrick.) Going to opening day Monday to see your fellow Canadian Joey Votto with Cincinnati. Snow ? (Double P.S.) Just got back from Christ Hospital in Cincy from seeing my new Grandson !!! :) Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Gerry!!! Hope all went well!

Congrats Gerry! Nothing better than a new grandchild.

Thanks fellows (&Suzi). Everythings looking fine, not due till 4-23, but they come when they want to. Gerry

Back