bumpers

bucktheplumber

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen these but they are pretty sweet. I ordered them from a our local Crestliner dealer I guess they come standard on there pontoons. They do look better on my new Benny though ;)IMG_0855.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0853.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 4
Do you still have the part numbers?

Do you still have the part numbers?[/QUOTEThe Crestliner dealer would not give it to me I tried to get so i could post it on this site but he would not give it to me. He found out I got a new benny and was not happy about loosing the sale

Thank you.

That would work also thanks for posting

I prefer the Ez Fender . http://www.ezfender.com/
Very easy to adjust with the thumb screw
529ez_004.jpg

We have the ez fenders, they work great.

Yep, another vote for the EZ Fenders. I had the other type (similar to what was originally shown) on my wakeboard boat and they worked fine. My only complaint was occasionally when someone else tried to install/remove the fenders they hit the side of the boat with the metal pin. Didn't really do any damage but I wasn't thrilled about the metal piece hitting the fiberglass.

I like the clean look. I have a blackout package, so I wouldn’t want the chrome look, but otherwise they would be excellent.

Last edited:
I look the clean look. I have a blackout package, so I wouldn’t want the chrome look, but otherwise they would be excellent.
They are available in black ( if you were referring to the Ez Fender )
index~~element314.jpg

I've got the black ones with my black out package. They don't match perfectly but they're close enough.

Back