Bunk spacing for lift for a 2014 2275 GCW

Dauby

Reaction score
My 2014 2275 GCW is at the marina in storage for the winter. I had to pull it out early because of low lake levels. I need to add bunks to my lift while the boat is in storage, but I didn’t get a chance to measure the distance between the three pontoons. Can anyone with the same boat help me with the dimensions?

My 2014 2275 GCW is at the marina in storage for the winter. I had to pull it out early because of low lake levels. I need to add bunks to my lift while the boat is in storage, but I didn’t get a chance to measure the distance between the three pontoons. Can anyone with the same boat help me with the dimensions?
Which hull do you have? Looks to be a tritoon based on your wording, but which one? It will make a difference in getting the right information from someone on here.

Partial tritoon EPT, or full tritoon with either the SPS or ESP hull?

Thanks for responding. The boat was included with the lake house I bought. It is a tritoon, I assume full, but I don’t know where to find out the type of hull. I’ve been through all the paperwork I have, but there is no mention of that.

Okay here goes.....The distance from the center of one outer tube to the center of the other outer tube is 77 inches. So the center of the middle tube is going to be 38.5 inches from the center of each outer tube. In other words......In the middle!!! Got it?!?

Okay here goes.....The distance from the center of one outer tube to the center of the other outer tube is 77 inches. So the center of the middle tube is going to be 38.5 inches from the center of each outer tube. In other words......In the middle!!! Got it?!?
Does it matter if it is the SPS v ESP full length tritoon though? I have the SPS, so I know its all equal distance and sits flat at same depth for all three toons on the SPS. However, I always forget the ESP. Is it just that the ESP center pontoon is wider, or does it also sit slightly lower too?

Thanks for responding. The boat was included with the lake house I bought. It is a tritoon, I assume full, but I don’t know where to find out the type of hull. I’ve been through all the paperwork I have, but there is no mention of that.
Sounds like they are full length pontoons, so that narrows it down. It’s either going to be an SPS or ESP full length tritoon hull. On the SPS all three pontoons are the same size and shape. On the ESP, the center pontoon is larger. Thus, it might have an impact on getting the correct center bunk measurements.

Does it matter if it is the SPS v ESP full length tritoon though? I have the SPS, so I know its all equal distance and sits flat at same depth for all three toons on the SPS. However, I always forget the ESP. Is it just that the ESP center pontoon is wider, or does it also sit slightly lower too?

Sounds like they are full length pontoons, so that narrows it down. It’s either going to be an SPS or ESP full length tritoon hull. On the SPS all three pontoons are the same size and shape. On the ESP, the center pontoon is larger. Thus, it might have an impact on getting the correct center bunk measurements.
Vikingstaff I don't think it matters if it is an ESP or SPS center tube. Either way the tube will be centered in between the outer tubes. All 3 tubes on all Bennington tritoons are even on the bottom.....

Vikingstaff I don't think it matters if it is an ESP or SPS center tube. Either way the tube will be centered in between the outer tubes. All 3 tubes on all Bennington tritoons are even on the bottom.....
That is what I always lose track of between those two hulls. I always think something needs to be tweaked for the center pontoon on the ESP. Not sure why I always think that, but I do. D’oh!

Thinks for the reminder.

Got it. Thanks!

Thank you for all the responses. I never thought I would own a boat, but the lake house we bought came with two! We love the Bennington pontoon. It’s nice to have this forum where I can get questions answered and learn from seasoned boaters!

The only different spacing is for the elliptical toons. The keel to keel distance is less than for the round tubes. My trailer had just enough adjustment on the bunk width.

The only different spacing is for the elliptical toons. The keel to keel distance is less than for the round tubes. My trailer had just enough adjustment on the bunk width.
You are right. Forgot about the elliptical tubes.

Back