Camper enclosure

Butchkid

Reaction score
Does anyone own the camper enclosure? How do you use it? Would you consider sleeping on the boat with it? Is it hard to put up and take down?

Does anyone own the camper enclosure? How do you use it? Would you consider sleeping on the boat with it? Is it hard to put up and take down?
I wonder if our Admins. could post a picture of an installed camper enclosure?

Here you go..... sorry for the crummy pic. It's from the '10 Bennington catalog. I'm sure the admins have access to a better graphic.

normal_Camper_Enclosure.jpg

Here you go..... sorry for the crummy pic. It's from the '10 Bennington catalog. I'm sure the admins have access to a better graphic.

normal_Camper_Enclosure.jpg
Thanks. At least I can see that it's pretty cumbersome. I think I'll pass.

Would make a good duck blind lol but I like the idea of staying on the lake all night. Flynn
That is the reason I asked. Two friends of mine with boats and watercraft want to spend a week in their boats on the lake. I think I could make it work without the camper, but it would be nice.

Does Bennington sell these as a replacement part? I need to upgrade a 2004 version that has been baked by the sun.

We have spent the night a couple of times on our Bennington. We do not have a camper cover but we are interested. It is so quiet and peacful.

What happens if it storms with lightning?

I would also love to know about the camper enclosure... I have a 2010 2550 RCW and think that it would extend my season and it would be great to be able to stay on the boat when it is raining out or if the weather is a bit chilly and to keep the bugs out. Is it waterproof and how difficult is it to take on and off? Is it the case of once you take it on and off a few times that it becomes pretty easy?

Cheers!

Back