Chart plotter

bamafever41

Reaction score
We purchased a 22ft and love our first pontoon with the exception of the small Striker 4 fish finder that came stock. We want a Simrad GO7 and will probably have to mount where existing Kicker is located now since not practical to remove gauges in center. Is it possible to link the Yamaha to plotter to get the engine gauges like temp, oil pressure etc. without to much trouble?IMG_3541.jpeg

Talk to your dealer , there may be a faceplate for your model to mount a Simrad to replace your gauges .20230905_134555.jpg

You have the same layout as I do. I purchased the GPS I wanted and mounted it above the windshield in the upper right hand corner. There’s plenty of room to mount. I had my dealer install it for me since I was in for maintenance. Also added a portable rear view mirror, behind the GPS, that tightens easily on the top railing. I got both off Amazon. Congrats on your new pontoon!

You have the same layout as I do. I purchased the GPS I wanted and mounted it above the windshield in the upper right hand corner. There’s plenty of room to mount. I had my dealer install it for me since I was in for maintenance. Also added a portable rear view mirror, behind the GPS, that tightens easily on the top railing. I got both off Amazon. Congrats on your new pontoon!
Post a pic of your mirror when you have the chance. The PTM Edge is a very popular mirror on this forum so we are always interested when another member gets another type of mirror....

Back