Come on clock!

jjdoozer

Reaction score
Lewis and Clark Lake (Gavin's Point Dam) Yankton,
I only have to work until noon, then loading up and heading for the lake. Everybody have a great Memorial Day weekend! Be safe, and remember the reason for the holiday. Enjoy those Bennies and most of all those families. jj

I wish it was warmer than 43 degrees out here!!!! This weekend is seriously going to suck for BBQing and Boat time if it doesn't warm back up. IT WAS 90 on Thursday here for pete's sake!!!

My wife and I were heading down to our lake today to put things back in the boat we had taken out last fall and to give it a good wipe down of the pollen that had gotten under the cover. And to take it out for the first spin of the year.........................But it's raining!!!!! :angry: After a beautiful week pretty much in the upper 70's lower 80's figures it would rain on us today.................Not a good start to the Memorial Day weekend.................But we thank all the Veterans who have served to make this weekend and every other day possible for us...................

Last edited by a moderator:
We have about the first rain free weekend of the year ahead in Atlanta, and temps around 80! (not trying to rub it in for our northern members, just excited that summer is here!) So fired up! We are going out every day ... grilling, drinking, tubing, skiing and just hanging out. Everybody be safe out there!

Everyone go out and play...TB will be back to visit the forum Tuesday! Happy Memorial Day and God Bless our Armed Services and Veterans.

Back