Copy and Paste Problems in Forum

kmlmartel

Reaction score
Recently I have been unable to copy and paste website links or other stuff into reply's.  I use Internet Explorer and have been able to do it in the past but now I can't.  If I use my ipad it works fine.  Is there a setting that I need to check or is any one else having this problem.  I have tried the right click paste, paste options in the reply box even ctrl v, and no luck on any.  Thoughts anyone?

http://boatlifts-floatair.com/

This is weird I just copy and pasted this link within my Aol browser so its gotta be some kinda problem or setting within IE explorer.  Any ideas on which settings to check?

When you try, do you use the little link icon above the text box? It looks like the sign for infinity .

Well I got it fixed...I was using internet explorer 11 and there is some kinda bug in the scripting according to the Microsoft forums where this problem is prevalent with copy paste issues related to forums ect. So I uninstalled i.e 11 which rolled it back to i.e 10 and it works fine now. Makes sense since i just updated to i.e 11 a few weeks ago and the problem started around then.

Thanks Cwag for the suggestion though!!

From my standpoint as a website administrator, Internet Exploder has always been a nightmare. I'd suggest trying Google Chrome or Firefox. Most of the odd support issues I deal with seem to be IE related. Ditch it! 

Internet Exploder = Sun Tracker

Google Chrome = Bennington

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back