Cupholder Insert

mizzoujay7

Reaction score
I'm brand new to the forum, I just purchased my first boat and bennington almost two years ago. Last year some raccoons did some damage to several boats at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO. My boat was largely spared but the raccoons at up the pool noodles in the boat and then dug out the rubber inserts that go inside of the bennington cupholders that were standard on my boat. Those rubber inserts did a great job of further securing a can of soda/beer and now without them the cans slosh around. About a year ago I called the place we ordered the boat and they said the only way they knew to get these rubber inserts was to buy brand new cupholders which was a much more expensive route than we wanted to go. I'm posting on here because I'm a bit at a loss of what to do. Does anyone else have those rubber inserts and know what i'm talkikng about or have any suggestions for me? Thanks so much!

Jason

I'm brand new to the forum, I just purchased my first boat and bennington almost two years ago. Last year some raccoons did some damage to several boats at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO. My boat was largely spared but the raccoons at up the pool noodles in the boat and then dug out the rubber inserts that go inside of the bennington cupholders that were standard on my boat. Those rubber inserts did a great job of further securing a can of soda/beer and now without them the cans slosh around. About a year ago I called the place we ordered the boat and they said the only way they knew to get these rubber inserts was to buy brand new cupholders which was a much more expensive route than we wanted to go. I'm posting on here because I'm a bit at a loss of what to do. Does anyone else have those rubber inserts and know what i'm talkikng about or have any suggestions for me? Thanks so much!

Jason
Can you post a pic?

If you can remove those inserts, then they should be replaceable. I can pull mine out if I need to. You would think your dealer could go to Bennington and get new ones. Or maybe you can contact Bennington directly.

Here is a picture. We co texted dealer and they said they contacted Bennington and they didn’t sell them individually. You would t think this little rubber insert would be that big of a deal but it does a good job hugging any beverage you put in the cup holders.

Attachments

• C7BBF6D2-8F5A-4DE3-91AF-2D1F09BD0DB7.jpeg
    C7BBF6D2-8F5A-4DE3-91AF-2D1F09BD0DB7.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 22
Back