Dash Drains

Cw78

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a 2022 Bennington and I've noticed that after a rain these pockets (in yellow) in the dash fill with water. So my question is, has anyone found a clean way of putting drain hole into each side of the dash? Something that looks finished rather then just drilling holes into the fiberglass. Share our ideas and pics please

Thanks in advance

Chris

Attachments

• Bennington dash (2).jpg
    Bennington dash (2).jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 25
I have had drain holes and tubes attached on my last 3 . Have you asked your dealer? They did have supplier issues and parts shortages in 21&22. I'm still dealing with some issues.

Any Pictures? I haven't asked the dealer, I wasn't aware that this was something they ever did.

My 2022 QCW . Just below the simrad . I have never had any water in mine . I do keep it covered when not in use.20230713_125458.jpg

Hey everyone. I have a 2022 Bennington and I've noticed that after a rain these pockets (in yellow) in the dash fill with water. So my question is, has anyone found a clean way of putting drain hole into each side of the dash? Something that looks finished rather then just drilling holes into the fiberglass. Share our ideas and pics please

Thanks in advance

Chris
Wouldn't it just be easier to cover your boat?

ya, I've been searching around for them. No luck yet. Thanks for the Picture

You may have to just do a lot of searching and buy a few before getting the right ones. You local boat dealer may have a generic supplier catalog you can dig through as well.

Google 1/4” compartment drain. Lots of choices. Saw em for $2.50. Of course shipping may be the gotcha.

Back