Decals?

TrippleBs

Reaction score
Hello, currently have a 2575 QXI, that was used before me, the old owners didn’t upkeep it like they should have, things like the decals have chipped in some spots, and are faded in others. Also one of the struts on the Bimini top is bent slightly preventing it from locking in fully. How would I go about tracking those things down for OEM replacements? Boat also has a sink, how would I go about getting that going?
Didn’t know where to post this so I thought this would be the best fit

I'm pretty sure you can go through a dealer for decals.

As for the bimini struts, those can also be ordered through the dealer. But I've seen people offering those pieces that came off a broken bimini frame. If your attachment parts on the ends of the struts are still good, and you have a way to cut the aluminum, it would probably be way cheaper if you can get a piece from someone.

The sink likely has a tank that it runs from. Once that has water, it may just be a matter of activating the pump switch. My switch is on the front face of the side cabinet. If the switch doesn't do anything, you may need to check to be sure the battery it is connected to is good.

I'm pretty sure you can go through a dealer for decals.

As for the bimini struts, those can also be ordered through the dealer. But I've seen people offering those pieces that came off a broken bimini frame. If your attachment parts on the ends of the struts are still good, and you have a way to cut the aluminum, it would probably be way cheaper if you can get a piece from someone.

The sink likely has a tank that it runs from. Once that has water, it may just be a matter of activating the pump switch. My switch is on the front face of the side cabinet. If the switch doesn't do anything, you may need to check to be sure the battery it is connected to is good.
Thanks for the helpful info I figured going through a dealer would be the way to go I’ll have to try the tank out and see if everything works

When you do track down the decals using a heat gun will make removal pretty easy and efficient!

Back