Delivery tomorrow

jsur

Reaction score
So I will finally receive my boat tomorrow. It's a 2350 rbr. I am a bit nervous as I have been reading about some of the recent problems that forum members have been having, in particular Jack. I have my checklist created by kaydano and hopefully all will be good. Pics to follow...then I can exhale

Congrats!  Have a great time and don't worry too much about it.  I had a few problems, but nothing that couldn't be resolved by the dealer.  We were out in ours again tonight...good times!

Congrats and get some sleep!There is no problem that cannot be fixed.

Congrats and just remember, you never hear all the good things, but you will always hear the bad things. Stuff happens, but as stated above, they can be fixed. Remember, at the end of the day, it's just a boat. At least you remembered .... Pics are mandatory !!!! LOL !!!

Everything will be fine . I'm sure I was one of the rare case's

So I will finally receive my boat tomorrow. It's a 2350 rbr. I am a bit nervous as I have been reading about some of the recent problems that forum members have been having, in particular Jack. I have my checklist created by kaydano and hopefully all will be good. Pics to follow...then I can exhale

Congrats on the new boat!  I am sure all will be good.  Have fun. 

As long as the panels aren't tiger striped and the vinyl faux Cheetah, it'll be Grrreat!! (get it, Tony the tiger)

Have you been out on the water yet Derrick? Sounds like your really loosing it!

Have you been out on the water yet Derrick? Sounds like your really loosing it!
Nope, boat is still in storage. We've been busy with the bathroom reno, dog stuff, getting everything produced for Countryfest (music festival my in laws do all the embroidery and promotional goods for), and now, fighting off all these stupid worms!! The weather has been pretty lousy anyway. Only one truly good day so far. It's either been raining, or sunny and windy! So let that be a notice to all you folks taking delivery,  use it every chance you get, because you never know when mother nature will say, "not today little earthlings!"

Congrats and enjoy he time out on it. All will be OK and we'll look for the pics.

Marc

Everything was good ?

Fixed the radio. One of the LEDs is out on one of the kickers. Will check the connection this weekend. Plan on swapping out for wet sounds anyways, but don't want to have the same problem due to faulty wiring. Biggest issue is speed. Barely hit 41 with a light load. Really hoped to hit 44-45. Don't think dealer is going to be much help (they are an hour away). I have to check the mounting position and then decide if I want to play around with other props.

Seems like a trend lately of new toons under performing. WTF!!!

Dont feel too bad.  I'm lucky if I break 35.  But nothing beats cruising with fam and friends :)   Put on a little Jimmy Buffet and all cares are washed away :)

Back