Drain Holes on the Helm

LoweNSlow

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, we just took home our new LT25FB! It rained pretty good the other day and the two flat storage areas on the helm console were full of water. I pushed the water towards the two drain holes in the corners, but when I looked inside the helm all the water just went inside where all the electronics are. Sub, stereo wiring, etc. That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't there be drain tubes or something hooked up to those holes? Has anyone else had this issue or come up with a work around?
Thanks!

Yes there should be drain tubes . Contact your dealer .

There was another recent thread on here about that, useful info if interested. Bottom line - easy fix (dealer or otherwise).

My flat spots don’t even have holes for drainage!!

There was another recent thread on here about that, useful info if interested. Bottom line - easy fix (dealer or otherwise).

Thank you! I tried searching for it, but could find anything.

Good evening everyone, we just took home our new LT25FB! It rained pretty good the other day and the two flat storage areas on the helm console were full of water. I pushed the water towards the two drain holes in the corners, but when I looked inside the helm all the water just went inside where all the electronics are. Sub, stereo wiring, etc. That doesn't seem right. Shouldn't there be drain tubes or something hooked up to those holes? Has anyone else had this issue or come up with a work around?
Thanks!
Yeah I think we recently discussed this. My 2 cents is.....Yes you should have tubes connected to the drain holes. But if you can figure out how the water is getting through your cover to get your flat storage areas wet in the first place you wouldn't have to worry about the tubes. Just a thought and welcome to the forum LoweNslow!

Welcome to the family LoweNslow! How about posting some additional information on your new Benny as well as some pictures!

Back