Drones and pillow top seats don’t mix

Benni Newbie

Reaction score
We have 20 hours on our 22 tri-toon SSRFBXP. We are loving our new boat. However, our daughter decided to launch her drone from the boat and have it land back on board the vessel. Bad idea. It came in for a crash landing and tore the seat in two places. Any suggestions on where to go to repair the seat cushion?

Did you buy the extra Serviceguard protection for the interior? If so, they will replace it for free.Otherwise, contact the dealer and pay to get it fixed.

Did you buy the extra Serviceguard protection for the interior? If so, they will replace it for free.Otherwise, contact the dealer and pay to get it fixed.
We did not buy the extra protection. I honestly don’t think the dealer told us about that option. The pontoon is going in tomorrow for the 20 hour tune up so I will request a quote to have the seat repaired. Hard lesson learned!

If you want it to match ,back to your dealer . Be prepared to wait

Ooops, ive been flying drones for years and still haven't had the courage to try that (for the exact reason you have) and mines a fairly small one. It's a DJI Spark.

I have launched and landed my DJI spark out of our John boat many times to look around our swamp. it is pretty easy to land into and take off from your hand once you set it up to do that. a 2 by 2 section of plywood works well all so. They practically fly themselves.

Back