extended warranty

Becca & Rod

Reaction score
I was told to join Club Bennington to receive two extra years of warranty. Was this rumor true and if so. ...how do I apply for such? Thanks

Yes it is true you dealer is supposed to supply the information also .

That does Not include your motor ,some manufactures do offer it at a price .

Here is the log in ,if you haven't done so already to  set up your account .

https://www.clubbennington.com/login.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, just make sure you put in your boat information in your profile at the link Jack posted.

I went to that link and found nothing about apply for extended warranty.  Can anyone help me?

Did you set up your account there ?

If not ,set up your account here .

https://www.clubbennington.com/register.php?

Once logged in ,on the right side there is a link that says " My Bennington Boat Profile " fill in the requested information 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this an opportunity to obtain more than 7 year warranty? (Is it only 5 till you sign up or something?)

~did I miss something/confused

After you join(sign up) and put your boat information in like the others said Bennington will send you a welcome letter and a extension of your warranty to seven years from five. However they are a little slow in sending the letter.

After you join(sign up) and put your boat information in like the others said Bennington will send you a welcome letter and a extension of your warranty to seven years from five. However they are a little slow in sending the letter.
Just an FYI, it's not so much that they are slow doing it, but they posted in the past they only do it once a month or so. It could take 1-2 months or as little as a week or two. Just depends when you hit the batch.

I also have a question about the seven year warranty, 

I had the seven year warranty on my 2013, traded it and now have a 2014. 

So my question is if I edit my boat profile from my last boat to the new boat, will it be noticed and a new 7 year warranty go into effect for the new boat ?

It should.

I also have a question about the seven year warranty, 

I had the seven year warranty on my 2013, traded it and now have a 2014. 

So my question is if I edit my boat profile from my last boat to the new boat, will it be noticed and a new 7 year warranty go into effect for the new boat ?
That is what I did .It stated something like now qualified .

Back