fatal error

Just checked, I get the same message.

Yeah I got the same error earlier this week....thought it was on my end.

So like....are you guys going to fix this or not? I would really like to view a couple of these.

We'll see if the web tech has answer. Please remember that TB checks this site randomly a few times a week.

The Blog area was dropped from the Club site when the software was updated late last fall. It was infrequently used and hard to keep fresh. We just don't have the staff to keep up with it. Sorry guys...

I'll pipe in here and say, I belong to numerous forums, and this is not the first one to drop the blog section due to lack of use.

The blog page is just a "log" of what you want to tell ..... just start a thread to do the same .... people still read it, and can comment or not.... not a whole lot of difference.

Keep in mind "Team" Bennington is not 20 people in the background, it's a select few that give as much time as possible (during work and off work) to keep the site going.

The "Team" leader has a full time job with Bennington, and can only check in every so often, so that's what we are all here for .... support !!

Just my 2 cents ......

Smitty

Well said Smitty.

You can start a polishing Topic in Tech, that's great!

Back