First Big Weekend this year

Dennis T.

Reaction score
IMG_1776.JPG IMG_1780.JPG IMG_1781.JPG IMG_1785.JPG IMG_1793.JPG IMG_1795.JPG was weekend before last. just now getting pics up. was 80deg in East Tennessee but the water was a chilly 60. as you can see kids did not care and they did Tube and Swim. Took Benny to the bigger Marina and parked her and had a meal. good times. Then time to have her pulled for a tune up, toon cleaning and prop repair to get ready for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
View attachment 22084 View attachment 22085 View attachment 22086 View attachment 22087 View attachment 22088 View attachment 22089 was weekend before last. just now getting pics up. was 80deg in East Tennessee but the water was a chilly 60. as you can see kids did not care and they did Tube and Swim. Took Benny to the bigger Marina and parked her and had a meal. good times. Then time to have her pulled for a tune up, toon cleaning and prop repair to get ready for the rest of the year.
What lake is this???

I'm guessing Norris, but we'll see when he responds.

I am jealous! Still only one lake in the whole state with the ice off!

Brrrrrr 60 degree water temps? Still too cold for us. Don't think I've ever launched our boat with a hoodie on. Ha! But looks like you all had a good time!

putting the docks in at Lake Cumberland tomorrow. No rain and above freezing. That is a great start to summer.

putting the docks in at Lake Cumberland tomorrow. No rain and above freezing. That is a great start to summer.
Love Lake Cumberland!!! Several Houseboat vacations there, most relaxing vacation ever to take!!!!

Nice! Looks like a great time spent with family.

Brrrrrr 60 degree water temps? Still too cold for us. Don't think I've ever launched our boat with a hoodie on. Ha! But looks like you all had a good time!
me either. that was the guy from the marina. i dont have a trailer so i let them trailer it to the shop for the service. i was taking the pic. that was the weekend after we went out. next weekend will be perfect. 85 and sunny, i predict water temp in mid 70's.

Back