First ride in 52 years

CTays

Reaction score
A few weeks ago we took my girlfriends uncle out on the lake. It was the first time he has been on a boat in 52 years. He had a blast as you can see in the picture. He is hooked now. He could not compliment the Benninington enough on the smooth ride even in the rough water.

milton 2.jpg

Milton.jpg

He sure does look happy! Beautiful water too!! It is the best when you can take others out to enjoy the beauty of nature via water.

Due to health reasons he recently had to start living with us. He is already to the point of wanting to go to the lake even through the week after I get off work. He has made the transition very well and his love of the lake works out very well for me. I would spend every free minute on the lake if I could. Dale Hollow is a beatiful lake including the water and the landscape.

You are some boyfriend! But then again having someone in the house that just wants to boat all day isn't a drag either! Now when you hold boating to a vote you have a majority! Enjoy the memories to come! We had my grandmother out on ours and she loved it. She has since passed but I always feel like she is still riding along with us.

I am lucky everyone in the house is always ready to go to the lake. The only problem we have is trying to get anything else done around the house. Of course bad weather gives us an excuse to work instead of playing.

Back