Go tigers

mtudb24

Reaction score
Sorry folks, a little off topic but returned from game 4 of the ALCS with 8 year old son. He caught a ball during batting practice and was on tv for holding up his sign on miggys triple Crown and mvp hopes.

Sorry Yanks, we just seem to have your number in the playoffs.

Bring on the world series.

My only regret, I actually hunt on Andy Petites's 5k acres in south Texas for deer and javelinas. Hope he won't hold this against me this year when I go

Todd

Congrats on your Tigers Todd! But baseball season is over for us here just south of Washington D.C. The Nationals had a great season and we're all disappointed on how they lost that last game to the Cardinals to be eliminated from the playoffs. We were down to our last Strike and our closer couldn't get it done. He tried to paint the black on the outside of the plate and ended up walking a couple batters and they ended up getting the big base hit...............We were at that last game and I'm just now getting my hearing back. The atmosphere was just "Crazy"!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Baltimore would have given you a better series than the Yankees.............

Go Tigers!

I obviously have to say - Keep going Cardinals! Was at game 3 Wednesday and it was really great even with the 3 1/2 hour rain delay. Hope we are able to make it trhough to meet up with the Tigers next week.

Jack

Go Get 'Em Tigers...growl....

We miss Ernie Harwell

And I miss them winning...

Boy, I am putting my tail between my legs and hiding. What happen to the tigers? They aren't even kitties at this point. Well, at least we're not the only team in Mlb history to sweep the ALCS and lose the world series...

I suppose there is always next year...

Good night, kitties. Maybe someone will come to the pound and adopt some of you........... especially since you are so harmless.

Boy, I am putting my tail between my legs and hiding. What happen to the tigers? They aren't even kitties at this point. Well, at least we're not the only team in Mlb history to sweep the ALCS and lose the world series...

I suppose there is always next year...
Now you sound like a Cubs fan. :)

Back