Got my boat!

My nuvi worked on the lake but only shows the shoreline. I didn't know you could buy a card for lakes.

My nuvi worked on the lake but only shows the shoreline. I didn't know you could buy a card for lakes.
As small as my lake is, the card better cost about 99 cents !!! :D

As small as my lake is, the card better cost about 99 cents !!! :D
Mine too! I remember trying to find out if it was on any cards, but I don't think I ever did. So I printed out a page on the computer, actually my wife did, it shows some of the depths, but she likes it for showing new people what all the different camps are along the lake.

Nice boat! I'll be on the phone with our dealer in a couple hours!

Nice!

SWEET RIDE!

Speedometers are standard on the Q and R series of boats, optional on the G and S series. The speedometer is considered an instrument upgrade for triple tubes AND pontoons. When you go to Build-A-Boat, you will see the speedometer option under HELM upgrades, not performance package upgrades. Somebody did not select speedometer. (Either the dealer or our sales coordinator?)

sorry for your trouble, but the Benny rep can step in and sort it out.

Thanks TB. I remember seeing the GPS speedometer option somewhere. That's why I asked my salesman. He responded that it is standard. Now, we are stuck in that situation where I had expressed interest in it, he said it's included, only to found out it isn't. I am waiting to hear how we're going to address the problem. Whatever happens, I want some sort of speedometer, be it GPS/fishfinder or dash-mounted. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

This is the exact reason I wrote everything down (went as far as posting it on here) and had the dealer sign off on it. One thing I did not do that on and guess what... Something was missed. I know I asked for a swing away tounge upgraded wheels and a spare, but his memory is not as vivid as mine. My bad for not having it documented. As far as the boat goes... WOOT WOOT, just as documented!

Back