How To Patch Holes In Playpen Cover?

Tooncrazy

Reaction score
Carpenter ants got into our cover and chewed a number of holes in it about the size of a pencil. Would greatly appreciate any ideas for repairing these holes. Does anyone here know of a source for round stick on patches?

Thank you.

Contact your local cover/canvas/upholstery shop and see what they suggest to have it fixed properly. They may have the same material. 

+1 on canvas shop. I had critters chew 2 larger holes in mine (pictures in gallery) and a canvas shop sewed patches over them. Depends where yours are but where mine were they just look like reinforcement patches. They did a very nice job - can't really notice them. Charged me only $35. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Overtons.com, Tear-aid.  They have one for canvas that i have used on our camper bunk end tents, and one for vinyl for towables.  It comes in a roll and you make your own shape.  Works ok and a good thing to have just in case.  I keep one of each.

Overtons.com, Tear-aid.  They have one for canvas that i have used on our camper bunk end tents, and one for vinyl for towables.  It comes in a roll and you make your own shape.  Works ok and a good thing to have just in case.  I keep one of each.

Thanks for the idea. Had no idea such a thing was available. Shame on me!

Back