installing fishing seats in rear extended deck

floves

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Has anyone installed or knows how to install the seat base in extended deck.  I have an 2012 RCW ESP .  See link for actual base.  Not sure what bolts and nuts to buy, not even sure if I will have excess to put a nut on.  I would imagine there is some kind of shield underneath.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thank you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Swivl-Eze-Wedge-Pedestal-System&i=97639[/SIZE]

You'd probably have to drop off a piece of the wave shield to do the install. If you get a rivet gun and some rivets, putting it back on wouldn't be very difficult. If I were you I'd wait to get the seat base and then pickup any other hardware you need locally. Should be easy to figure out once you have it all in hand. Just make sure it's stainless. 

There should be several inches of clearance to get a lock washer and nut on, just get the right size and length in SS. I'd add a flat washer also. Lowes and Home Depot has a great selection of SS hardware.

Use a fender washer and a nylock nut.

I would suggest getting the upgraded fishing chairs through a Bennington dealer.

That way your upholstery, chair, mount, pedestal etc are consistent with everything Bennington.

Back