iPad help

Not sure a out profile picture, but I post from my iPhone all the time. There may be an easier way but my workflow for images is...

Use the photobucket app to upload photos to photobucket

Go to photo bucket copy URL for image and paste it into your post.

Works for me :)

Thanks,

Alex...

http://s1330.photobucket.com/albums/w578/Ecoman62/?action=view&current=192be8753227438e49efe961b779d510_zpsf6edf95d.jpg

http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w578/Ecoman62/192be8753227438e49efe961b779d510_zpsf6edf95d.jpg

192be8753227438e49efe961b779d510_zpsf6edf95d.jpg

192be8753227438e49efe961b779d510_zpsf6edf95d.jpg

Sweet !!!

Tecthis: you can post from your I phone? I can't. I follow the same steps you talked about and "it no Workey"

There is no icon button that opens up a box where I can post a link to my image location. Yes you can post the image link in the thread but people have to click on your links to actually see the pic. I think it us somthing to do with flash

If I choose the browse" button and select a photo directley from my phone

It try's to work but dosent? Any Ideas?

Thanks

Gee,

Are you using the iphone "APP" ?

I can do the same thing tecthis does with my iphone, via the app .... ??

If you are looking at the photo "in the PB app on iphone", click the circled i in the lower corner, it opens a link sharing page, and I copy the image file from there ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, semperfi and I have the same workflow. In photo bucket, click the I icon then copy image code and paste in your post. It will put IMG in brackets around your URL which the forum will then display the image instead of the link.

Happy posting!

Alex...

Ok I feel pretty stupid ! I never noticed the (img) option. I have just always posted the code into the thread

Thanks for the tip

Actually, there is an app for the Forum. It is called IPB Buddy. It is available for free in the App Store. It works fairly well for those wanting to keep up on forum postings from their iPad and iPhone. (so I'm told!) TB

Last edited:
On the new content screen click the "box w/ the arrow" by the url and select add to home screen. This put an "app" that directs you to the New content screen. (Shortcut)

I just use the "mobile version" on my iPhone n it works fine ...... Might have to check out the app though ...

Oh sure TB, no love for the BlackBerry crowd!! Haha

Back