Java vs Ivory

I prefer the Jave as Ivory is very light, and I wold think show dirt much easier. It is a nice color, but I am glad I have Java, as I'm always seeing a dirt mark somewhere. Ivory would kill me ...... :)

No mistake made. No matter what you get, make sure you clean and protect it on a regular basis and you'll be just fine.

I liked ivory but my wife wanted java. Java was a good call. Looks very nice and after using the Benny for a few weeks, I am glad we have java. It is still light in color but better at hiding dirt.

I agree. I think you'll be happier in the long run with the Java. The ivory is pretty but is lighter and will show spots a little worse. In my opinion, there's not a whole lot of difference.

Ivory's great in hotter climates, as it's lighter and cooler.

My problem with our Ivory is with spider droppings in our boathouse. Their stains are pinhole size, but very, very difficult to remove--even with 303 vinyl protectant. I suspect I'd still have the problem with Java, though. I'm going to make some seat seat covers, as the mooring cover is too hard to deal with when we use the boat ever couple of days.

We went with Java as we have an S series and the seat bases match the Java vinyl. The ivory seemed really bright and drew your eyes to the unwrapped seat bases.

We went with Java as we have an S series and the seat bases match the Java vinyl. The ivory seemed really bright and drew your eyes to the unwrapped seat bases.
That's why I like the my "R" with the carpeted base, I was always cleaning shoe scuffs off the vinyl on the G/G. No matter how careful tyou are, you still get scuff marks.

Now we tend to take our shoes off ...... keeps the carpet cleaner too.

Back