Just picked up..PICS, PICS

Great looking boat enjoy it. Really like your trailer, around here we only have Old fashion looking trailers. Good thing I keep mine on a hoist at the dock most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Boat looks Great. few questions.

What are the zippers on the Side's of the rear Bimini, are they where your front Bimini attaches?

Is that the Large passenger seat, I know you said their was a mix up and they were getting you a larger one? is that it?

Is that the "Shatter" paint scheme?

Congrats Great looking boat

The Boat looks Great. few questions.

What are the zippers on the Side's of the rear Bimini, are they where your front Bimini attaches?

Is that the Large passenger seat, I know you said their was a mix up and they were getting you a larger one? is that it?

Is that the "Shatter" paint scheme?

Congrats Great looking boat
Thanks Gee, the zippers are actually on the front and it is where the front bemini attaches to it, they extended the material to loop over the front tube on the tower in order to get it attached w/o and gaps, The seat you are looking at on the pass side is the standard size, the helm seat is the extra wide, they are switching out the pass side with a matching driver wider seat, its not much wider but looks better in my opinion, and yes that is the shattered graffix

Beautiful. Testosterone booster no doubt. Congratulations on the new toon. You should have a smile on your face for quite some time.

I want to see a video of this thing tearing it up!!

That's one awesome boat!

Fattee: The weather is going to be nice in California this week so we expect to see some on the water shots of your boat in Action. :)

BTW what is the Bennington population like in Havasu? Do you see alot of them? becides the typical Bass Tracker whats the most popular toon at Havasu

Gonna take her out to test it , and will take some water shots for sure, Havasu has a mixture from one extreme to another, you have the 35-45' crowd, you have the wake boarders with big sounds crowd, as far as pontoons, there is also a big mix... probally see more bennington, premier, play craft, on the high end.. then you have the 90-115 hp sun trackers, etc... pretty crazy there on holidays, going thru the channel bumper to bumper, they have even shut down sometimes, becasuse of the fumes, defintly a shit show out there, We like to park in the channel sometimes before noon, then come back around 4..just to people watch.. . then you get the drunk girls on the boats pushing the limits...

Gonna take her out to test it , and will take some water shots for sure, Havasu has a mixture from one extreme to another, you have the 35-45' crowd, you have the wake boarders with big sounds crowd, as far as pontoons, there is also a big mix... probally see more bennington, premier, play craft, on the high end.. then you have the 90-115 hp sun trackers, etc... pretty crazy there on holidays, going thru the channel bumper to bumper, they have even shut down sometimes, becasuse of the fumes, defintly a shit show out there, We like to park in the channel sometimes before noon, then come back around 4..just to people watch.. . then you get the drunk girls on the boats pushing the limits...
Yeah....we're going to need photos of the girls to prove it!! :D

You got it lake living... We will be out there memorial weekend... i'll take some nice shots just for you...

Back