Ladder

I have a 2016 2250 GSR and when I went to the factory in Indiana to see my boat being built I asked for the ladder to be changed to the pull out upgraded ladder. I like it because it's out of the way when not in use. You will hear from many owners that it's easier to use the aluminum ladder because the steps are wider. Either way you will get out of the water after having a blast on your new toy. SAFE BOATING!!!!

We have the SS pull out ladder and I love it, only issue you may run into if you're upgrading an existing ladder would be holes in the floor. The aluminum ones are nice and functional but the SS area cleaner look. Welcome to the forum!! 

Welcome aboard. Love our stainless ladder. It was a must have as we wanted that clean look on the back. Used it first time last weekend. Just have to get used to slightly narrower rungs. Do you have extended deck? I'm not positive, but I think you need that for the SS option so there's space for the box frame it's inside. 

Oh yeah ........ PICS!!!!!  :D

Can you send any pics you might have. This is 20' SSX. Bennington said they do not have optional ladder. Do not have large deck in stern. Might have to check out aftermarket ladders. Trying to post pics,states only 501 gb won't allow

Put the pics in your gallery first.

Can you send any pics you might have. This is 20' SSX. Bennington said they do not have optional ladder. Do not have large deck in stern. Might have to check out aftermarket ladders. Trying to post pics,states only 501 gb won't allow

Check out my gallery. Lots of pics there!!

We have the upgraded platform curved ladder. It is nice but also limits our ability to put a tow bar in. Really though we are not much for towing stuff so we like the extra platform the ladder gives since 21slx does not have much of a back deck area.

Back