Making a change

That'll be a sweet sight!!! Well done!

Welcome, and nice toon!

Congrats on the Q you will not regret it. What color combo did you get?

Wow 8.2 what does that work out to be in cubic inches and what's the HP on that?

Just wondering what the over all performance increase is going to be.

My 2575 QCW 's top speed is 44 mph what do you think the 8.2 will do?

Your so excited you posted twice !!!! Congrats !!!!

Congrats on the Q you will not regret it. What color combo did you get?

Wow 8.2 what does that work out to be in cubic inches and what's the HP on that?

Just wondering what the over all performance increase is going to be.

My 2575 QCW 's top speed is 44 mph what do you think the 8.2 will do?
According to the boat builder it's 430HP. It should move pretty good. :eek:

A Big Block Chevy 496 cubic inch engine should really be a hoss.

And it'll really sing to you with straight exhausts. The neighbors may not like you very much, however.

According to the boat builder it's 430HP. It should move pretty good.
what is the GPS cross refferance in MPH for "Moven pretty Good" :)

My 2012 Q with 430 hp 8.2 would top out at 52 to 54 mph per the gps. Just traded it in on 2013 Q with sport tower and same engine with captains call exhaust, this engine will be DTS controlled so we will see how it runs.Boat came in Friday and I am going to see it today.

WOW Dave! Going from nice boat to nice boat.

My 2012 Q with 430 hp 8.2 would top out at 52 to 54 mph per the gps. Just traded it in on 2013 Q with sport tower and same engine with captains call exhaust, this engine will be DTS controlled so we will see how it runs.Boat came in Friday and I am going to see it today.
I need a new job as I am clearly in the wrong field...

I really liked the boat we had, but the girls are just starting to Wake board and we saw the tower at a boat show and had to have it. I think I am going to miss the long seat that I had to give up for the tower though. The engine is perfect for this boat and I like to wave when we pass most of the ski boats on the lake.

haha, I'm pretty sure you can pass A LOT of them!!! :)

Sweeeeet!

Sounds like some great boats on this thread. Make sure to post pics! Those are some monster engines!

Back