Moving to Alexandria, VA with Benny 24SSL

LTCMontana

Reaction score
I beleive I will be able to store it at thouse I am renting.  However, does anyone have storage suggestions if that doesn't work out?

What are the best places to boat in that area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the picture in front of Bahgdad's Victory Arch. I have a similar shot from when I was there in 2005. Both Ft Belvoir and Bolling AFB have marinas. We used to store our boat at Belvoir on the trailer, but they also have wet slips. Welcome to Northern Virginia. More snow today, but they keep telling me that spring is on the way.

Lake Anna was a frequent stop when I was there from 95-98. I loved the 'hot' side. Will living about 5-6 miles north of Belvior. That will be the current option if the backyard thing doesn't work out.

Montana........There are several good marinas just south of you in the Woodbridge area just off 95 that also offer storage......The first...... Hoffmasters. This is also a Bennington dealership. The 2nd.......Prince William marina........is a huge facility that has wet slips as well as a boatel rack storage........the 3rd.........Tyme and Tyde marina is where I bought my 1st boat and offers boatel storage. All of these marinas have direct access to the Potomac river. You can go north up towards DC or south towards the Harry Nice bridge where the water really opens up......

Or you can keep your boat an hour south at Lake Anna. I keep mine at Sturgeon Creek marina on my trailer in the storage lot for $55 a month. They also offer wet slips......There are also other marinas that offer boatels and the local Bennington dealership is just across the lake.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Great info Daril. Didn't think about keeping it at Lake Anna. That is a great idea. I will look into it.

Back