MSRP?

Folks, let's be sensitive to the dealer network out there. No need to be too specific, lest we get crosswise with the "hand that feeds us."

My suggestion is that you not name names in this thread. If someone needs to know specifics of your deal, there is always the private message option.

Please keep in mind that this club is a gift to Bennington owners (and want-to-be owners) from Bennington Marine. Let's keep it respectful for everyone on both end of the deals.

Happy boating!

Names are exactly what I need.  I understand about not airing all of that in the forum so I ask those with intel please PM me.   The local dealer is grumbling about giving me even 15% off so I'm going to have to branch out.

Names are exactly what I need.  I understand about not airing all of that in the forum so I ask those with intel please PM me.   The local dealer is grumbling about giving me even 15% off so I'm going to have to branch out.
Tell us where are you located, how far you'd travel, and what you're looking for and perhaps we can suggest some dealers who have worked out well for others.

Lake Norman (Charlotte, NC).  Looking for a 2375 RLCP.  I would like to keep it within a 1 day drive which to me is 600 miles.  

Thanks!

Hitting peak time. Extremely popular boat. Good luck on more than 15 off as just said- location for service and follow up for the long term is worth a couple%

Last edited by a moderator:
I should have added the part about when.  I won't be moved in until June 2nd or so and that is no longer peak buying season.  I don't know where ordering fits in though as far as peak season attitudes go.

Peak ends when the boating season ends I hate to say. Midwest, the water is still cold till June some years.

I ended up in upstate New York where we boat, but the Bennington dealer  in Maryland off RT95 (right on the water/I'd have to look his name up again) was right about 22/23% off list, knowledgeable and straight forward. I bought mine right about 30%! :D

Give Mark a call at Woods surf side marina in Pell City, Al. I ordered my boat from them a couple weeks ago. They had the best deal in my region. They are less than ~400 miles from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our order from local boat show (Detroit), ended up being just over 28% off msrp. So wife and I felt like we got a good deal on 2015 2375 GCW

Just bought a 2015 24 SPDX - floor model. Where I am the dealers also own the marinas so there's a relationship factor as well. These guys need to make a living and I don't want to nickel and dime them and that becomes my rep as I use the marina services. We got about 21% off MSRP and upgraded from the 115 to the 150 Yamaha. I think it was a fair deal.

Back