My Brother Buys a Bennington

Alicedream

Reaction score
   My brother's family visited over the Fourth of July for some water skiing and boating on my new Bennington. He owns a pontoon and ski boat on a lake in Wisconsin.  Well, they were so impressed with my boat and the ability for water sports that he decided to sell his two boats and buy a 2016 2375 GCW Sport Arch Blackout ESP  with 300HP Mercury Pro.  He will pick up Saturday in Millersport, Ohio. I will no longer have the best Bennington in the family, but it will be good to have another member of Bennington Family.  I think I am as excited for him as I was for my own new boat. I tried to attach the URL for his boat we'll see how that works.

http://www.buckeyelakemarina.com/2016-bennington-2375-gcw-sport-arch-inventory.htm?id=1052478&in-stock=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful boat 2375GCW Buckeye Lake Marina

We did exactly the same thing, consolidating the DD ski boat and pontoon, never looked back.

I edited my first post with correct  URL. 

Equipped with power assist steering....... right? ;-)

LoL.... Power steering built right in this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for him, interesting he is buying in Ohio, the Buckeye Lake dam is currently being repaired and business is not good right now, probably some dealing going on.  I am about a half hour from there.  I will be at Alum Creek Lake on Saturday if he wants to take it out, it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend. :)   Let me know if he needs any assistance while he is in central Ohio.

Very nice!

Good for him, interesting he is buying in Ohio, the Buckeye Lake dam is currently being repaired and business is not good right now, probably some dealing going on.  I am about a half hour from there.  I will be at Alum Creek Lake on Saturday if he wants to take it out, it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend. :)   Let me know if he needs any assistance while he is in central Ohio.

He wanted his Bennington now and did not want to wait for a build. He jumped on line and found this one and the dealer has been great to work with.  My Dad and him leave Wisconsin at 4:00am and hopefully be at the marina to pick it up at opening and then hopefully get back to Wisconsin for maiden voyage and some break-in time.  Thank you for the offer. The story on the lake there is a tragedy in my opinion.

Boy, that poor boat was lost, it thought it wanted to go east and now it 's going west. But I'm sure it'll love it's new home and owners. Tell them safe travels and good luck with their boat. Also, it's going to be fun visiting your brother in Wisconsin. And of coarse, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

Wow, that thing is going to haul a**! Beautiful vessel...

WOOT WOOT! If I wait long enough I'll be able to put my seven-marine (557 or 627) on a G!!!!

Only one thing I would change on that boat...

Wow. Beautiful boat.

Awesome toon!!! :wub: :wub:

Back