New Guy Needs Help

GWLK

Reaction score
I am a new Bennington boat owner and not much of a computer guy. I created an account under "Club Bennington" and under Owner's "Forum" Not sure why I had to do both. How do I list my boat info? How do I create an album of photos of my boat, for all to see? I guess, how do I go about being a participant on this forum?

Thanks for your help,

Ed

GWLK.........Welcome! After you sign in click on your name/avatar at the top right hand side. Then click on "Profile". Then click on "Edit profile" and under "Settings" enter all of your information about you, your boat etc etc........As far as posting pics of your boat...........go to Pontoon forum and there is an excellent section/thread by Geewest......."How to post pictures in 5 easy steps".......... that explains how to post pics..............Good luck............

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help. I am taking baby steps. I figured out how to add a signiture. I was able to add a photo to the gallery, but I am still working on the other stuff. Great Info on this site

Welcome to the party Ed. I guess you went down the list of options and said I'll take them all. :rolleyes: I was born in Long Island btw.

Oh yeah, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY !!! (or addiction ??) :D

Welcome and great looking boat, enjoy it!

Jack

Back