New Member with Questions!

Thank you. We're really happy with it. Can't believe we've already put 10 hours on the motor and it's not even June!

My comments are from my experience only. We don’t have a changing room on our Benny. We had one on our previous pontoon and never used it. The plug seat is an option I have been on the fence about until our last outing. As my grandkids get older and require a seat for themselves we finally took ours off the shelf and used it. The extra under seat storage and seat was perfect. our layout allows for a large cooler behind the helm so we lost very little room. As for shark hide I don’t have it and we don’t leave out Benny on the water so no help there. Aluminum will discolor and it won’t be uniform. I try to keep my fences and seats wiped down and cleaned. Toons will be hosed and wiped down. The color and hue of the toon matters not in my opinion. If they are clean of marine life and no loss of performance they are perfect even if I can’t see myself in them. The most important part of boating is water, sun, and most important, FAMILY, and friends.

Back