Order Changes

Jack M

Reaction score
I placed my order on 2/27/13 .

Does anyone know how late in the process you can make changes ? ( actually add options ) .

The dealer still does not have a build date and he is checking with the factory today .

Just called the dealer ( 4/9/13 - 11:00 am ) salesman is off today .

I hope to find out on Wednesday .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats your only option. It really depends if and when it's scheduled and what the change is.

Keep in mind, product is ordered to "build" the boat based off the order, so if it's a major change,

it may not happen. They do not keep "inventory" on hand per se to build them.

When your order was placed, product was ordered in the "pipeline" to have on hand once your boat starts being produced.

Smitty

The main change is , I would like change from an Sl to an SLX .The rest are just add on's

Hmmm.... not sure on that one. I'm not sure if they use the same "rail" system and just flip the panels to the inside, or if the rear "x" rails are made specifically for that model.

Good luck, hopefully it can be changed, I love the "X" look ........

Spoke to the dealer yesterday afternoon ,it appears that the order is too far down the line to be changed .

When we ordered, we went of the floor model which had the " SLM " designation .We didn't even know about the "SLX "

As it turns out ,the floor model at the dealer is a " SLXM "

It would have helped if that "X" designation was still used .

I don't want to re-order, most likely would not get here until sometime in June .

Right now it should be here end of April .

Either way you bought a winner !!!! Enjoy it !!!!!

Thanks ,I am sure we will .

You'll love the toon.

Back