Ottoman substitutes ???

Bull

Reaction score
Folks

Last Fall I was considering picking up a Bennington ottoman/cooler.....Just love the way they look.

That said, the price tag is just stupid, so I find myself looking for small coolers with the padded

seat cushions.  I am just thinking of something small to keep the hard liquor, not something

big enough for a days rations......Anyone have any thoughts ???

Thanks in advance

Al 

Last edited by a moderator:
My ottoman cooler is just something that gets in the way when walking around. I'd have preferred to not to have spent the money on it.
Hmmm, everyone is different.. we use ours each and every time we go out. I like the way it hides the cooler from view.

Bamaman, do you remember who posted a picture of a cooler they had painted black and added a Bennington logo? I looked back for a year on both Dock Talk and the Forum, but didn't find it. If I remember right it looked good and wasn't in the middle of the floor.

We opted not to buy one when someone that had one told us that it slid around a lot. 

Roy

Roy, wasn't that Tommy / pdxhosedragger?

Semperfi,

That is it......I also liked the Tommy Bahama that pdxhosedragger has. I don't remember seeing it when he posted it.

Roy

WOW, that YETI cooler with the pad is nice !

We have the ottoman. Hate it. Takes up too much walk space area. We gave it to my brother and his wife to use on their Bennington. They love it. Different strokes for different folks.

I do like the Yeti with the cushion though. Gotta have a good cooler on board, so why not have an extra seat too. At least the Yeti is tough enough to hold a 200+ lb person.

Just purchased an Igloo marine cooler from Defender.com  - you can purchase padded seats for them as well- good prices and the BEST coolers around!

Back