Please Have a pic under lounger!!

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am looking for a pic of the dual batteries under an RCW or GCW lounger! Please take a second and see if you have one. I already put in my boat order and am wondering if I should switch to the dual batteries under the port side. Currently only have single battery chosen. Even if you have a pic of just one battery under the lounger I would be happy to see it! Thanks for your help!

Derrick

I would love to see a picture of this also, I want to run a dual battery system on my Ben 2550RL. Thanks.

This was really old, if you take a look in Gerry's profile at his gallery I think he has a pic, looks good!

I had dual batteries installed on the port side on our new 2013 2275 GCW. This was installed as a dealer option, not from the factory. The dealer is storing my boat for me during the winter so I do not have any pictures yet, sorry!!

I have had dual batteries on my ski boats and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have killed the batteries too many times running the radio at the sandbar.

Here you go,

Oh and I did get the dual batteries port side, great way to go!

I ordered both batts on the port side too, as I've always put dual Optima AGM's in my ski boats. I assume they just give you a simple Perko or Blue Sea switch like that one, no Voltage Sensing Relay (VSR) setup to charge both starting and house battery while the engine is running?

Nope, just a switch A, B, Both

Nope, cuz it isn't my boat! Haha its Gerry's. Not sure where he's been hiding lately, maybe ill find a stick and poke him! If you do a search I'm SURE there was a battery schematic on here one time! I'll try doing a quick search too. I'd show you my setup, but it's 1.5 hours drive and the batteries are in the basement anyway! :) mine is just factory setup.

Did a quick search, found this topic, if you scroll down a little ways the wonderful Team Bennington posted some stuff, even in .pdf for those folks! Haha

My pleasure, that little search bar is an amazing thing! I can't even imagine how many times I used it when I was first looking at buying a Bennington! Haha then I decided to just read every post that was on here! Took a while, but worth it! I learned a lot, the people on this forum are great, never any bickering or petty crap, just sharing knowledge and a good comedic poke now and then! (I know I've gotten MY share!! :) )

I regret not having ordered the dual battery option, but in the end it worked out. I installed a second AGM battery with a battery combiner under the helm to run my house circuits. I essentially dc'd everything but the starter from the main battery so now I have a beer-resistant solution to never having a dead battery. I believe I posted pics in one of bulldogs threads on stereos.

Next addition: 2000 watt inverter to run a blender...

I went to the dealer today to see my boat for the 1st time!!! He had it in and called me and told me to come up and look at it before he shrink-wrapped it for the big storm that's coming. While I was there I told him to put the dual battery option in. :)

Back