Pricing of a used 2007 20FSI

Blacklab Jeff

Reaction score
I am looking at a used (2 owner) 2007 2050FSI. It has a Honda 50hp 4 stroke, live well, bimini top, mooring cover, garmin fish finder, rod storage, some sort of radio/cd player, swim ladder, vinyl flooring, and has 23 inch toons. It also has a single axle trailer; however, I am not sure of the manufacturer. I have not seen the boat, other than in photos, but it appears to be in nice shape. It is a fresh water only boat also. Before I decide to make a long trip to see/test drive the boat, can anybody give me a good idea of a fair price to pay for this set-up? I tried to check the used boat prices book, but am not sure how accurate it is, as they have pontoon boats listed separately. (It is located in New York State)

Thanks.

Jeff

P.S. I am new here, and have really enjoyed reading so many of the different forums. A wealth of information....

23" toons and a 50 hp motor are strikes against this boat. But it'll be nice to sit in.

I'd have to refer you to Boattraders.com, EBayMotors.com or Craigslist.com to look for comps on other premium brand boats--Manitou, Harris and Premier.

I just like bigger tubes and larger engines.

With a quick Internet search I found same for $13,500 minus motor. Probably figure couple grand for used 50hp and you are in 16k range. You may look at dealers right now as you MIGHT be able to find a heck of a deal on a leftover right now ...... Good luck, remember with the 2 owner used, you are probably out of warranty as it may not be able to be transferred.

Thanks, SEMPERFI~ I will check things out with dealers, etc. I do like the way this one is set up with the fishing seats and livewell. I know there are other brands out there also, with what I am looking for. It is a want, and not a need, so I can be very picky.

Again, thanks....By the way, I am USAF (Retired)

Hi Jeff,
I'm also new on the forum. You're correct!...a wealth of info.
We priced used Benningtons and decided to go for new. The cost was not that much more and we have the peace-of-mind of a full 7 year warranty.
We just ordered a new 2014 20 SLMX:
25" Pontoons,70hp Yamaha 4-stroke, rough water package, Recliner helm chair upgrade, heavy duty rub rail,docking lights, 2014 tandem axle trailer.
Pretty much a simple package but the fishing model starts at the same basic price. You may want to take look at the Bennington site http://www.benningtonmarine.com/Boat-Builder.php?id=650
You can build your own (msrp is shown...figure at least 10% off for your cost)
Our total including dual axle trailer, tax, factory delivery and prep fees, full tank of treated gas, and dealer delivery to lake for test drive is $23000
The dealer gave us $5000 for our old '98 Riviera pontoon so our out-door-price was $18000
Without the trade, I believe we could have saved even more but didn't want the hassle of trying to sell the old one (especially at this time of year)
Good luck in your decision!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Skygazer~

I'll check this out......7 year warranty vs probably no warranty may be well worth looking at new instead of used, for the price the individual is asking.for the used rig.

Back