Radio on the 2014's

If the weather breaks this week ,I think I am going to tell the dealer I want to crawl in . :D

Jack, you could install one real easy. Just drill a hole, install, and plug in. If you get one, your dealer would probably install for you. I would think for free based on what you bought.

This takes a 3/4" hole.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_020CAUSB/Clarion-CCAUSB.html

You could probably track one down cheaper ...... I'm guessing .... AMAZON .... LOL !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, it did come standard on my 2012, had the 12v and usb on the dash. I think that since the bluetooth updated stereo with the tune tray has both an internal usb and a front mount usb, that Sony didn't figure it needed one on the rear as well, therefore Bennington couldn't put the dash mounted one as well. Too bad as it was nice having it on the dash.

About a week ago I found a 12v  att connector with a Lighting and a second usb port and it does  recognize the Ipod .

I had forgot I bought  that too .

You're like me, I buy stuff, lay it to the side, forget I buy it, buy another, then find the one I bought ...... Lol !!!

I had put it in  my boat carry on .

I was checking my 303 to see what I need to order for the season and there it was sitting right on top .

it's almost 2015 guys.......throw away those gadgets...Bluetooth is TODAY...everything talks Bluetooth no more wires cables etc etc. play Pandora on your iphone or your downloaded music from your iphone (or android) and voila..comes through your whole blue tooth audio system wirelessly.

I use the USB and Blue Tooth .

You can't charge with just  Blue Tooth ,when using Blue Tooth it runs the internal battery much quicker. 

AMEN Jack! Bluetooth might be the way of the future but if you're having to plug in anyway, what's the point? PLUS if my phone is plugged in. I know it's not in my pocket.

To replace the 30 pin here 

gallery_4015_351_26177.jpg

Back