Rocker Switches Explained

Lone_Star

Reaction score
I only had a short time to play with the boat last night, but have some questions that hopefully someone here can help with. So I know the horn, dock/nav light switches and found the 1 switch that has radio/gps on it. I have an additional 2 rockers that I cannot figure out what they are. 1 is a 3 position, the other is a 2 position on the starboard side of the helm panel (G series)

Thanks!

I only had a short time to play with the boat last night, but have some questions that hopefully someone here can help with. So I know the horn, dock/nav light switches and found the 1 switch that has radio/gps on it. I have an additional 2 rockers that I cannot figure out what they are. 1 is a 3 position, the other is a 2 position on the starboard side of the helm panel (G series)

Thanks!
I have a 2010 R series which has the same helm as the new G's. The most starboard switch on my boat is a 2 position and is the main on and off switch for the helm electronics (radio, Garmin, etc). One of my switches does nothing and I ASSume that is for boats equipped with a livewell But that's just a guess). Hope that helps.

THanks Golden, on mine, the aux (2nd in from furthest port switch) next to the horn (furthest port switch) is the radio, Garmin. I am hoping to potentially move the garmin over to one of them so I can have the radio separate. I do have a 2nd batter??

Look here:   G.R.Q elec.pdf

It shows 9 switches and what they control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Carl! Looks like those rockers are for lit cupholders, or other lighting options and live well. Kind of surprised that they have juice going to them, but I guess that means the potential to add in the future.

Back