Sad and Happy

Ecoman

Reaction score
I posted earlier that I was making a Change Crownline 240EX out Bennington Q2575 in. But the sad part was today the buyer came to pick up the Crownline and I had 8 years of memories with it. Well enough with that where is my new boat I want my boat. God is teaching me patience whether I want it or not. You Gotta love life it is all about lesson.

Just think of all the new memories you will be making now on your Benni !! That should bring a smile to your face ....

I know the feeling. It was a sad day when they came to take my beloved Malibu ski boat. It served our family well for 8 years and was as immaculate the day it left as when I towed it home for the first time. We've had a lot of life changes and the new Bennington is everything we'd hoped for and more! I sent a note to our dealer yesterday with exactly that message.

I have had the same feelings of lost memories, doubt, and regret when initially agreeing to automobile trade ins. However rest assured they will quickly be replaced by good times and new memories. We absolutely love our new Benni!!! I cannot believe it took me this long to buy my first boat. We have had it out so many times already in the cold water, its truly a testament to how much we enjoy it.

Ecoman,

I feel your pain. I went from a Searay 240 Sundeck that I had enjoyed for 8 years to my Q and it was a sad day when they came and picked up the Searay; and as soon as they were out of the driveway, I'm wanting my Q. Hang in there it is worth it!!!! :D

Jack

Back