Sharkhide

Mine is in a slip all season . I try ( weather permitting ) to wipe mine down once a week at the sandbar .I have the dealer reapply it every other season .

Yes ,the slime wipes off much easier .Plus the slime will slow you down

We just wipe it down after each use. Seems to hold up really well

We just wipe it down after each use. Seems to hold up really well
I purchased a Camper Brush which is used to clean Campers (Obviously) and when in shallow water use the brush to clean up the toons. Mine have Sharkhide on them and stay nice !

I have used my boat only once,but it looks like the dealer may have demo the boat because the toons are not perfect. I can see the”water line”. What do you suggest to clean and protect with Sharkhide. I bought the protectant thinking the toons would be clean already. I want the easier maintenance so I believe in the Sharkhide and what you all have posted. I am just looking for advice to prepare them for the protectant. Is the shark Chi easy to apply or should I try to find a dealer to do it? What kind a dealer would apply a Sharkhide?

I have used my boat only once,but it looks like the dealer may have demo the boat because the toons are not perfect. I can see the”water line”. What do you suggest to clean and protect with Sharkhide. I bought the protectant thinking the toons would be clean already. I want the easier maintenance so I believe in the Sharkhide and what you all have posted. I am just looking for advice to prepare them for the protectant. Is the shark Chi easy to apply or should I try to find a dealer to do it? What kind a dealer would apply a Sharkhide?
Get some Eagle One Mag cleaner from like Auto Zone.Clean them up then wipe toons down with laquer thinner and apply the Sharkhide.Save some $$ do it your self. Very easy to do !

Back