Sport Arch

JJmax

Reaction score
Sport Arch

Can you believe this cost between $2500 to $3000 for this option. I have had ski boats with tower speakers and board racks fully decked out that dont cost this much this is a steep for a tower that has nothing to it . What do you guys think is it worth the money ??? I wanted it just dont think i can justify it for that amount at all..

I looked at that 2375 Sport Arch details pretty closely at the open house last fall. They obviously had to do a fair amount of re-work to make it work in the rear layout, anchor it properly onto the sub-structure, while making sure the boat still looked good and retained the functional completeness of the layout. Honestly, I thought they did a great job of it. Whether it's worth $2-3k is purely an individual choice. Early tower ski boats were the same way when Correct Craft started with it, and now they're much more refined as integrated wake boats and mostly commoditized with everyone doing it.

I looked at this option. Some thoughts: 1st it takes up useful deck space. In addition I'm not sure that the angle of lift with the standard 52" pylon is much diff than a tower on low sitting dedicated wake board boat. Keep in mind suck wake anyway from toon. Also you have to put down bimini to use it and then people in back have to watch their heads during use. Also...it's a smaller bimini.

I love the sporty look. Keep in mind cost is also a recoup of R&D and I'm sure Bennington spent alot of time making sure this is perfect.

It might not be for everyone, but it is designed for a pontoon, not a ski boat. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like theres a lot more

"tower" than a ski boat would have ?? At least with Benny, you get LOTS of flavors, not just chocolate & vanilla ...... :)

reality check $3k for a tower is not expencieve.for the size ect is a good to fair price.

That tower is $1750 and what's shipping and install I can see it costing between 2 to 4hundred by the time it's at your door and on your boat and now your only talking a out 800 price diffreance between aftermarket vs factory tower

Well, shipping is free (every week I get an email from them with a promo code fir free shipping.)

Install looks really simple, but I enjoy wrenching and putting things together. I'm the end it will all depend on what you like and what your skill level is. I like the stock sport arch look a lot more than the aftermarket one but I'm not getting rid of my year old boat to get one.

Was that a shot at me PDX???? Hahaha jk

Just remember, if you make structural mods to install an aftermarket tower, YOU MIGHT VOID your structural warranty. Expensive choice to make to save a couple bucks !!!

Bennington spent a lot of time and money to R&D their tower for their toons. Food for thought ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Benny's looks far prettier too! :rolleyes:

Here is an alternative if you don't like the 3k price: http://www.aerialwak...-pontoon-pa.asp
I got to admit, these don't look too awful bad, but it sure does not look near as good or sporty as the Benny version. If you really got to have one and can't do the Benny version, it is a half decent looking option. Still pricey for what you get vs. the Benny, but at least there is an option out there. I'd still be careful of the "lifetime" structural warranty from Bennington. If the don't honor it, will this company ????

I'm getting the sport arch . The cost was much more but didn't want to regret not doing it. Hopefully i don't regret buying it either it really wasnt needed

Last edited by a moderator:
Proud of you JJ, it takes a big person to make the big decisions! Haha you just want the boat to LOOK as cool as you're going to FEEL driving that wickedness!! Congrats!

Back