Sport Tower

Fox

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be a new owner in December, I like the Sport Tower, but not sure if I should stay with regular Bimini or go with the Sport Tower, any advise?

:mellow:

I love my sport tower. You do need to realize how tall it is. Not sure where you live, but for me in Manitoba, winter storage is something to think about. Mine is 12'6" give or take a couple " , luckily my sister in law has a big quonset on a farm that works well. It looks great, you can look at my gallery for that. There has been an issue with the playpen cover that has been brought to Bennington and Tumac's attention, I am STILL WAITING for the resolved cover to be made/sent to me. If you do a forum search you will see comments, and one resolution a dealer had done for his customer. Currently I place a tarp under my playpen cover in the rear section and it has stopped any issues of water under the loungers. We love our tower speakers. We upgraded the completely upgraded stereo, and I think we may still do a little more. It is solid, no rattles or anything. I think I will be creating some "covers" for the vertical bars while towing, only because my city seems incapable of proper tree clearance on my residential streets and a few branches have made 'scuffs' on them. If, ok probably WHEN, I ever order a new one, I would order it again without question. Hope that helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

If I had a choice ..... Sport Tower .... I can always make some shade, but it ain't easy to make a tower .... They look SWEET !!!!!

They do look great. There is also the hybrid top which gives you the look of a tower but is not functional as one. Just another option there.

Back