Summer now begins

mtudb24

Reaction score
Summer can now officially begin for Me. I'm a head coach for 2nd / 3rd grade Michigan Youth NFL flag football and our final spring season ended today. We won today 18-12 and we took 2nd place with a 4-2-1 record. The dealer has told us the boat will be available for pick up on June 29th, so starting the 30th, we'll be up at our cottage until July 7th. The fall season doesn't start until September, so the next 2 months will be every weekend at the cottage and enjoying the boat. jeep, and all the fun activities that Caseville and surrounding areas have to offer. Especially the week of Aug 10th through the 18th for Cheeseburger in Caseville. If you have never been, its a wonderful time to come to Caseville. A small resort town on Saginaw Bay / Lake Huron will turn into 100,000 people dropping in on the small village for a wonderful week of family orientated events and activities that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. If you get a chance to google it, do so. Its a blast. If anyone wants to come up for a day or 2, I have enough room at my dock for 1 other boat and the marina's within a mile of my cottage have lots of slips and camping for rent (tents, trailers, 5th wheels, etc.). The walleye fishing is typically amazing during this time but is always weather dependent.

Congrats on the winning record, Coach, and hope the boat will be ready for pick up. Cheeseburger in Caseville sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great summer!!!!!!!!!

Back