TB, am I a moron?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
I thought you'd like that topic title! So here's the question, so I was perusing through mtudb24's photos looking for his rub rail guards, and I saw on there where it talks about comments,(sort by Most Commented, Most Viewed etc, also under the pic it shows 0 comments) is there a box that Bennington forgot to check off when setting up the forum that allows us to comment on each others photos? I noticed this comment stuff a long time ago, but figured I was just a moron and didn't know how, now after all this time and seeing NO ONE comments, I'm thinking hold the phone, maybe I'M not the problem!! Hahaha :)

Derrick

Haha, I guess I am! I hit post topic twice!! Somebody wanna delete one of these for me! Thanks

Derrick,

I saw that and wondered the same thing. Hopefully TB see's this, I have not seen them on here for awhile.......

Smitty

Well just to let you all know, we now can comment on photos! Although it seems the comment must first be approved by a moderator. So I already took the honor of the first post, once it gets ok'd, but nice to see its an option now! Thanks TB!

Derrick

Cool...

Hmm, weird, it's still not showing a comment, I'm not too sure what's going on with it now.

Hmm, weird, it's still not showing a comment, I'm not too sure what's going on with it now.
I commented on a photo like a week ago, and nothing...... :huh:

OOPs oops oops...the techie added the comments approval area but didn't tell TB about it! They are approved now. So sorry.

TB is not able to get to the Club site every day (It's extra-curricular)

Will check the Gallery for comments from now on!

OOPs oops oops...the techie added the comments approval area but didn't tell TB about it! They are approved now. So sorry.

TB is not able to get to the Club site every day (It's extra-curricular)

Will check the Gallery for comments from now on!
Well, I guess your forgiven. Haha THANKS!

Derrick

Back