TB

Tazdnr

Reaction score
My sales man just called to tell me my boat will not be here Wed. Cause they are waiting for a Q model

So they hold up everybody's boat that is not right my been ready and on the trailer for 4days am not happy!!!!

Huh? who's waiting for a Q model? Your dealer? Unless your dealer is waiting for a Q model to fill up his shipping load (usually 4 at a time I believe) maybe I'm wrong, just never heard of that before. :)

Huh? who's waiting for a Q model? Your dealer? Unless your dealer is waiting for a Q model to fill up his shipping load (usually 4 at a time I believe) maybe I'm wrong, just never heard of that before. :)
That may be a dealer issue ,if I am not mistaken ( and I very well could be ) there are 4 to a load and they get a better shipping rate if the load if full .

I was suppose to pick my boat up Fri. Went down to dealer sat. Singed papers. He told me it would be here Wed. Was suppose to be here Mon.

I will go get it myself Benny is about two hours from my place

Please contact your dealer. TB is not in charge of shipping. They will try to follow up if you ask them and supply them with your information, but as stated by others, it sounds like it may be a dealer issue, as they do "try" to fill a trailer. Due to legal issues, rigging, prep, etc...., I very much doubt they will allow you to pick up.

Please discuss with your dealer.

Please contact your dealer. TB is not in charge of shipping. They will try to follow up if you ask them and supply them with your information, but as stated by others, it sounds like it may be a dealer issue, as they do "try" to fill a trailer. Due to legal issues, rigging, prep, etc...., I very much doubt they will allow you to pick up.

Please discuss with your dealer.
Yes, my dealer informed me that was the case too. He drove over himself to get it as a single boat, only about 45 minutes away from us though.

Thanks guys

Please let me clarify "TB" is a representative of the company that moderates the forum. "TB" will help as much as possible, but will need all the pertinent info. "TB" also does not necessarily come on everyday to read threads, but checks in as often as possible.

"TB" does have a full time job at Bennington, and does this in spare time. I again recommend contacting the dealer, as they should be able to get a fairly firm date. Please remember, this is probably the busiest time of the season for them, and they are trying to satisfy everyone, but there will always be a snafu somewhere along the way. A week from now, you will hopefully have your new Benni, and will have forgotten all of this as you will be basking in the moment ........

Oh yeah, remember, PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Still trying to do that post pics

Have down loaded photobucket on phone

Back