Top Ten Pontoon Boats

Nerosync

Reaction score
Agreed, I didn't care for the article as a whole. Was just happy to see Bennington make the list. :)

I thought the Aqua Patio XP was pretty cool initially, but then I watched the video and saw the TERRIBLE upholstery work with wrinkles everywhere. My mind was snapped back into reality as to why I'm still on this site.............Bennington quality, attention to detail, and customer service / support. Our minds my stray from time to time, but our hearts are here with Bennington. Thank you Bennington.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have been the Top Four:

• Bennington Q Series
  • Bennington R Series
  • Bennington G Series
  • Bennington S Series

Any questions?

Steve

If only they had a "Best bang for buck", S series would win hands down.

Several of those brands do not deserve to be mentioned in the same article as Bennington.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean REALLY, Aquapatio? Sweetwater? Avalon? Tracker? Yet no mention of South Bay or San Pan? Zero credibility in that rubbish.

If only they had a "Best bang for buck", S series would win hands down.
Completely agree with you there, honestly there are many options and layouts I simply do not like in the Q and R series. They just don't fit into my lifestyle at this point in life, not because of cost but what I want my boat to be used for. Honestly unless certain things change as the years go on I don't think they will ever become appealing enough to justify spending that kind of money. So for me the S Series is hands down the best bang for the buck with the versatility it offers in options and layouts.

Back