Touch up paint

PBova

Reaction score
New to group. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2022 - 23 LSB. Had 28 hours. Love the ride so far. I have the black out package and the previous owner had a scratch on one of the frames. Is there any touch up paint from Bennington? Thanks.

New to group. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2022 - 23 LSB. Had 28 hours. Love the ride so far. I have the black out package and the previous owner had a scratch on one of the frames. Is there any touch up paint from Bennington? Thanks.
Welcome and congratulations. Post some pictures of that fine boat! :cool:

You can get some ordered through a Bennington dealership. They will paint match touch up paint based on Hull ID number.

Also, having bought pre-owned, but very “new”, did you coordinate with the previous owner and a Bennington dealership to get the warranty transferred to you? That can be done once to a new owner, but has to be done through a Bennington boat dealership. Well worth it as approx 9 years remain on that warranty.

Blackout package frame scratch: use a sharpie. If it’s a big scratch sharpie may not be the way to go.

Are the blackout rails hot to the touch? Seems like you might burn your hand. Appreciate your feedback.

I haven’t noticed any hot issue with them and I’m in southwest Florida. H2O temp was 91 yesterday with outgoing tide. Incoming tide is cooler. Water is not cooling them.

Are the blackout rails hot to the touch? Seems like you might burn your hand. Appreciate your feedback.
Yes and no. Comparatively, we think it is less hot than silver and chrome railings on boats when in the sun. That said, in the direct summer sun, everything’s hot. Just less hot than other options IMHO.

WOW almost identical to my 2023. I have a scratch in the rear panel from the factory please let me know the results if any for touch up paint.

Back