Tower Speakers

mtudb24

Reaction score
I bought these for my new Jet boat tower, but if anybody with a a Benny with a tower is looking for a simple install, these are fantastic. They are Lithium battery powered (like a power tool battery) . They last 20 hours per charge. They are Bluetooth and can be run off your phone (or they have multiple ways to be hard wired in if you so desire).

The reason I bought them is for a simple no wiring install. They have 44 different LED light patterns you can select from.

They come in multiple configurations. 1 power and 1 passive (you run a wire from 1 speaker to the other for pairing them for stereo sound), 2 batteries / 2 active speakers (no wiring needed). And you can pair lots of them (100) together including a powered subwoofer. I went with 2 batteries and 2 powered speakers for my application.

The sound is fantastic. I'll attach a link to the folks to set me onto these. They swivel 360 degrees so you can mount them on the vertical bars on a tower or the horizontal bars. They also have a quick dis-connect, so you can take them off if you leave the boat the boat for the week so they don't get stolen. Because they are removable, you can put them around the fire pit or deck on a house / cottage and use them standalone speakers.
It also has a FM radio antenna to listen to the radio if you don't have satellite (Sirius /XM) radio on your phone. Everything can be controlled on your phone via their ap for IOS or Android.

Options for all the way up to 3" tower diameter rails and 300Watts per speaker

Attachments

• batteries.jpg
    batteries.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Tower speakers 1.jpg
    Tower speakers 1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Tower speakers 2.jpg
    Tower speakers 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Tower speakers 3.jpg
    Tower speakers 3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
That sure looks like a great option for those with a sport tower. Nice!!!

Back