Underdeck mount boarding ramp for tritoon

productguy

Reaction score
I saw a post from 2018 where someone wanted to know if anyone could recommend a ramp for a tritoon. There are many ramps available, but they're too wide and designed for a standard pontoon. I did searching again today (2021) and I don't see any ramps for tritoons. It looks like ramps in the marketplace right now have a ramp that's 24" wide and the ramp frame that attaches to the pontoon is 29.5" wide. Since 29.5" wide is too wide for a tritoon, would any tritoon owners let me know how much room there is between the sets of tritoons?

I saw a post from 2018 where someone wanted to know if anyone could recommend a ramp for a tritoon. There are many ramps available, but they're too wide and designed for a standard pontoon. I did searching again today (2021) and I don't see any ramps for tritoons. It looks like ramps in the marketplace right now have a ramp that's 24" wide and the ramp frame that attaches to the pontoon is 29.5" wide. Since 29.5" wide is too wide for a tritoon, would any tritoon owners let me know how much room there is between the sets of tritoons?
I am on same journey! Found this, it is 25.25 wide, and I think I can shave another 1 to 2 inches off that by trimming off the exterior mounting flares and using the interior portion for mounting. Happen to find a new one in a second hand store for $100 so grabbed it, now waiting for the Benny to try it on. RecPro Pontoon Rano https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DRMKDS...colid=5KDVLCDW8K2Q&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Back