Update on reupholstering and question about sand bag mooring cover

LakeJames

Reaction score
IMG_1001.jpeg

Here’s the final invoice for the work we had done. I know some of you were interested. The vender we used subbed out the upholstery and flooring and blamed the subs for this whole job taking almost 5 months. They found a dent/hole in a toon and fixed that, thankfully. Also secured the fish/depth finder in the dash and checked the lights. They did not install the snaps in the new Tumacs playpen cover because doing so would exceed our deadline. We had a large house rented on the lake for a family vacay, kids and grans coming in from all over. Boat arrived in our slip with 1 day to spare. Until that morning all we knew was that they would try to get it there in time. Communication wasn’t great but they did very nice work. We were told they would come out to the slip and install the snaps but so far I haven’t heard from them and I’m looking at other options.
I keep forgetting to take pics but we really love the job they did. Getting rid of the carpet was a great idea!

I can’t find any reviews on the use of sand bag mooring covers but I’m interested. I would greatly appreciate any pros and cons.

Back